Thought For the Day :"Your attitude determines your direction......"
- To provide good quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from rural areas.
- To ensure that students attain level of competency in three languages.
- To promote National Integration through migration of students from Hindi to non- Hindi speaking States and vice-versa.
- To serve in each district as focal point for improvement of quality of school education through sharing of experiences and facilities.
- To serve the objectives of excellence coupled with equity and social justice.
- To provide stress free educational environment.
- To help students to discover there are talents and mould them accordingly.
- To replace competition by collaboration, compulsion by choice and comparison by feeling.
- To adopt holistic approach towards evaluation to assess a student on all parameters.
- To organise games and sports, co-curricular activities, out door activities to allow effective participation by one and all.
- To enrich class room teaching through educational technology.
- To produce 100% first division and 70% distinction to prepare students to entire life in a big way.
- To provide all round development in totality to make every student a special individual to play a leading role in society.
- To think globally and act locally.
- To give value based education and to work for nation at integration and communal harmony.
- To inculcate values of adaptability and peaceful adjustment in all aspacts of life, to achieve goals optimistically.
- To provide latest, practical and useful concepts and knowledge.
Last Updated on :
Mon, 18 Mar 2019
Mon, 18 Mar 2019